Sunday, June 21, 2015

WRITING LEARNING STORY

In writing I have been learning how to put myself in the soldiers shoes and explain what it will feel like if it was me that got sent to war.  

I wrote a fictional story about me being sent to WW1.
The writing skills I used was to entertain the people that read my story and to use good describing words to make the reader interested in my writing

example my evidence 

In the morning my Mum yelled as loud as she can “Ben. Ben!!! GET OVER HERE!”  “ You other kids go play.” Then my mum burst into tears like she was at a funeral.

When I am writing I use what I have learnt from my reading to help me to explain my ideas my writing. I look for good describing words and phrases and think what do these mean and how can I use them in my writing?   

Next Steps:
I need to re-read my writing and check it if it makes sense and that I have used a capital letter and full stop correctly.


In writing I am learning to put my ideas in order and in to paragraph. 

I am learning to use speech marks to show when someone is talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment