Sunday, June 21, 2015

KEY COMPETINCE kapa haka self managing

In kapa haka I have been learning to use self managing skills to learn how to do the pukana and do an amazing haka about Corinna school. 

My skill that I used was to stay still and listen carefully so I know all the actions and so I don't muck it up on the day we perform the haka and waiata.

We had a dress rehearsal on Wednesday 17th June 2015. We had to perform in front of Tawa school and they performed to us. Their performance was amazing. It was like us when we did our own performance.


I showed respect to Tawa School when they preformed by watching them and listening to their songs.

When we performed the waiata I was feeling scared because all the girls were down but the boys weren't. We were standing up and the whole audience could see us. That made me feel unconformable. I tried my best anyway. 

My next step will to make sure I go to all practises and performances. I need to make sure I bring back my permission slips on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment