Sunday, June 21, 2015

RUGBY LEARNING STORY

On the sports field  I use my relating to other skills to play well with my team and use good team work skills so we can have fun and win the game. 

In rugby I can listen to others, like my coach and team mates so I can learn new thing's about rugby that I have never learnt about before. For example, I learnt how to tackle because my coach explained all the steps to me.  I listened and followed his instructions and then I practised.

In rugby when people tackle you have to tackle under the waist or else you will get a yellow or a red card or  get injured. I can respect the rules and play fair. If the ref make's a call I don't agree with I don't disrespect the rule, I listen and I play by the rule's.

Next step is to turn up to every practise and game on time so I don't let my team down.

To practise my skills in my own time so I get really good at rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment