Thursday, June 2, 2016

Technology Learning Story

Every Wednesday after noon's,  all the year 7 and 8 go to Brandon for technology.At technology I learnt how to cook food that is healthy. For example we learnt how to cook pan cakes with out sugar.

I have also been learning how to cook safely in the Brandon kitchen by wearing oven gloves and listen carefully to the person that knows how to cook the food that we were cooking.I am good at mixing ingredients that it gets a good taste and that it taste just right.


I feel confident around the cooking class because I have alot of friends that can help me till I get the best of my ability.

My next step is to practice how to make my special
 food at home and to try using different ingredients
to get same looks and different taste. 
          

     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment