Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Independent math learning

In math I am learning how to work out fraction problems and how to use patterns when i'm stuck and also how to break up fraction to make it possible to divide and easier to work out.

The problem i solved was about Nash and sia. They were thinking about making new lava lava for poly club each lava lava use's 2/3  of a metre of materiel.

First I went 1/3 of 15 =15 divided by 3 =5

Then I went 2/3 of 15 =2 x 5 = 10m

Next I took the answer from both of the equations and timed them both and the answer to the lava lava problem was
10 metres to make 15 lavalava

My next step is to not be shy when the teacher says I have to share my learning to the class and to make sure that I worked out the problem in a way that the class can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment