Sunday, December 11, 2016

Writing Learning Story 2016

In Writing I am learning how to write a narrative story, so I can entertain the reader.I can keep them hooked in my story by using interesting words and descriptive language so they can see my story in their head.
In Writing also got better at using full stop in the space's and  using other punctuation such as comma's and speech marks.
In Writing it hard to connect the setting,character,problem and how the problem get solved in the end. I can start my story really well but then in the middle my story can sometimes get confusing. I find it hard to think of a good ending. I need to keep working on this and trying hard to get better at it.
My next step is to write different kinds of sentences to make my writing more interesting.  


 I am going to achieve my next step by looking at how authors do this in their stories.    


No comments:

Post a Comment